You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made for cold water: 46 - 53° F / 8 - 12° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body & hood Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.